7.22.2007

Trees

Tree, Milwaukee 2007

I don't know why, but for some reason lately I have been looking up. Way up, at the sky and trees. I have been walking around the gallery lately with my trusty old Olympus 35RC and looking at the trees nearby. Something is attracting me to this.

It may be the fact that we are learning that our apple tree is dying at our house, like it is some kind of wishful thinking. I wish I could pull the life and beauty from these big trees and give it to our little old apple tree. Who knows.

Whatever the case, I thought I would share. I was shooting a wedding reception yesterday and was given some pause in the action so I couldn't resist this new urge. The day was bright and beautiful and I got some nice work for myself as well as the client.

jwl

No comments: