12.23.2007

Final Day | Last Hurrah

Roadside Landscape, Highway 58, Virginia 2007 © jwl

My trip home had a great number of photographic ups and downs. I struggled a bit with focus while I was out working on photographs. I may have spent too much time updating my website and beginning a book on my Delta Work, but for some reason I wasn't as productive as I would have liked. I also had my now infamous run in with Homeland Security which added some mental blockage for the day. Luckily, I worked through most of the fog and brought home some film that I think will be worthwhile.

On my final day of shooting I made my way North into Virginia then West and South toward Tennessee. The sun had come out for the first time this week and the colors were popping. Lucky for me, I found this scene. This is the digital version, I can't wait to get the film back.

Enjoy.

No comments: