3.20.2008

Southeastern Exposure

Road Sign, Crumpler, North Carolina 2001 © jwl

I was blessed with a visit from Angelina Krahn last week. She came by to look over the Southeastern View photographs and chat with me about them. I must have made a good impression, since she has put her thoughts down in the online edition of the Shepard Express. You can read what she thought of the show here. I will spare no expense in thanking Angelina for her efforts. I can hardly live up to them.

Feel free to come see for yourself, there are only two more weeks to see the work in the gallery.

4 comments:

Kevin J. Miyazaki said...

"Dada amid the detritus"
Love that! Well deserved, jw. Keep up the great work...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.