8.19.2008

Off To The Races


I am leaving Wednesday for a trip back home to Tennessee. I am going to go to Knoxville for a day, see my Mom for a couple of days and head over to Bristol to see the races this Saturday. I went to the August race last year and had the time of my life. As far as I am concerned, I want this to be my August vacation for the rest of my life. It is F'n Awesome.

This might be the first time in the last 8 years that I haven't made photograpy the main agenda for heading south. Not tht I don't have other reasons that I go, but I always make time for the beast (art). This year, I will have cameras, etc, but I am not agendizing my trip around them. I am going strictly for the going.

Who knows, maybe I will make the best art of my life by not trying. Wish me luck.

No comments: