11.16.2009

ENTROPY: new work by jw lawson

I have an opening this Friday in Memphis. The work is part of a new body of work that I have begun titled Entropy. If you are in the Delta or looking for a reason to take a trip, I'd love to see you at the reception. The exhibition is part of the CaseWorks project that Dwayne Butcher commands. I am proud to have my work at the University of Memphis Art Museum and I can't wait to install the show. The work will be up through January.

ENTROPY: new work by jw lawson
CaseWorks | Art Museum of The University of Memphis
3750 Norriswood
Memphis, TN 38152-3200

Opening Reception, Friday November 20, 5:30-7:00 pm

If you have questions or need help feel free to email me and I can guide you to the show.

While in Memphis I plan on spending a few days working on more Rivertown work as well as expand the Entropy body. I will also be celebrating Bobby Spillman's birthday and the Anniversary of he and his wife Melanie. I am also up for some socializing in the night hours, so get ahold of me if I haven't called you already.