3.09.2015

Far Off From Where We Know

Eagle, Highway 35, Alabama 2015 © jwl

This past Saturday, I took a rather long drive. There was more space between Knoxville and the highway I chose to look at than there was on the particular highway (or area) itself. At first I was getting frustrated, thinking I should have gotten up earlier or stayed closer to home. Then it started happening, I began to see the things that I was there to see. So, all in all, Huntsville wasn't a bad idea.

This Eagle was a choice moment in the day. I am in love with wall paintings, especially wall paintings of landscapes or animals. In fact, I am in love with animals painted on things, printed on things, projected on things, wherever... As long as the animal doesn't really belong there, all the better for me.

No comments: