1.06.2010

Forgotten But Not Gone

Butterfly, Louisville KY 2009 © jwl

In looking over the photographs I have made this year, I have stumbled over a few images that I kinda lost in the mix of travel and everything else. For the Gallery Night show that I have coming up next week, I have chosen a few sleepers that I usually wouldn't show. I don't particularly have a reason not to show them, it has just dawned on me that I tend to get wrapped up in a certain kind of image when putting together groups of photographs. I am very excited by what I plan on putting on the wall this go round. I hope everyone enjoys them as well.

This is a photograph I took earlier in the year while I was in Louisville working on the Rivertown project with Chad Pelton. I found it again today and it just struck me to show it to you here.

No comments: