1.02.2010

Walking Pictures #49 & 50

Orange, Chicago IL 2009 © jwl


Untitled, Chicago IL 2009 © jwl

I spent part of last weekend celebrating Christmas and the coming New Year in Chicago. I took some time to walk around downtown and was lucky to find some images to bring home. I was taken with the colors on the street (especially orange) which made the dead and grey days feel a bit warmer. It was also nice to cap off the Walking Pictures as 2009 was ending.

I will be publishing a small book of my Walking Pictures now that I have reached #50. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in preordering a copy for yourself. I should have the book finished and ready to deliver by the end of February 2010.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

jwl said...

Thanks 'Anonymous', I try my best.

Anonymous said...

hd-wallpaper

fgkm y ? zc 11