10.31.2011

Old Work | Old Friends

Christian, Detroit, MI © jwl

I was asked by The Mistreaters to provide some images for their upcoming re-release of their records. Happily, I went through some old files and pulled out some live gems. I toured with the band across the country a couple of times and followed them around Milwaukee and elsewhere, so I have plenty of negative sheets with their name on them.

What I found to be the best part of this project was finding the off stage portraits that I had made along the way. This photo of Christian has always been one of my favorite shots, not to mention I remember the moment very well.

I have a lot of stories that include Christian's name and I won't soon forget the good times we had.

For the next few posts, I am going to bring out more of these tour portraits to share with everyone.

No comments: