3.12.2012

NIGHT WORK ON DISPLAY @ UTK

I know it is a bit of a short notice, but my NIGHT WORK is on display @ UT-Knoxville for the month of March. There will be a small reception tonight, March 12 @ 7:00pm. I'd love to see you there if you can make it.

As much as this work moves in and out of my periphery artistically, I am quite proud to show the work in the building that inspired it's beginnings theoretically. I dug in deep and printed some images that have never been shown before. In fact some of the photographs have never been seen before other than through my camera. It should be a treat for everyone.

The work will be up until early April so if you are in Knoxville feel free to stop by and have a look.

UT Art + Architecture Bldg
Gallery 103
1715 Volunteer Blvd
KNX TN 37996

No comments: